Italian assessments comprise of reading, writing, speaking and listening. All these components need to be up to scratch in order to be successful in passing GCSE and A-Level exams. Studying Italian is an exciting adventure into a new culture, traditions, and opens many doors. It can lead to working and studying in Italy.
Our Italian tutors are here to keep your grammar rules in check, to share their experiences of Italian culture and to help you speak like a native.
- Identity and culture
- Local, natural, international and global areas of interest
- Current and future study and employment
- Media, popular culture, friends and family, healthy living, environment, the multicultural society, contemporary social issues, cultural topics
- Grammatical structures
- Receptive skills
- Written productive skills
- Individual oral
- Interactive oral activity