The run up to exams can be one one of the most stressful times for both students and parents. It can be a challenge watching your child get stressed out and not knowing the best way to help. We are here to help along the way.
- We ensure our students feel confident with the curriculum
- We train their brains to become familiar with exam formats
- We create a calm, positive atmosphere to help our students feel at ease
- We help develop good time management
- We help with mock exams
- We help students with school interviews
- We provide our students with school choice advice
11+ Common Entrance
We have plenty of experience with 11+ exams and are very well equipped to support students in the run up to the 11+ Common Entrance Exams. We have helped our students get into schools such as St Paul's Girl's School, Godolphin and Latymer, Francis Holland Sloane Square and Regents Park, Harrodian School and Cheltnam Ladies College.
13+ Common Entrance
Schools that we have helped our students get into include Emmanuel School, Marlborough College, Bedales and Rugby School.
GCSE and Equivalents
We are very familiar with AQA, EDEXCEL, OCR exam boards of GCSE and iGCSE and the Middle Years IB program. The course content and exam style varies significantly between each exam board, which we can help clarify and get our students familiar with.
A-Level and Equivalents
Our tutors are hugely passionate about their subjects, and in these shaping years, they can keep the spark for the topics thriving. They are all experts in their field and are very happy to get down to the root of any problem, big or small.