As Spanish is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world it is an incredibly useful language to master.
Spanish assessments comprise of reading, writing, speaking and listening. All these components need to be up to scratch in order to be successful in passing GCSE and A-Level exams. Studying Spanish is an exciting adventure into a new culture, traditions, and opens many doors. It can lead to working and studying in Spain and Latin America.
Our Spanish tutors are here keep your grammar rules in check, share their experiences of Chinese culture and to help you speak like a native.
- Identity and culture
- Local, natural, international and global areas of interest
- Current and future study and employment
- Media, popular culture, friends and family, healthy living, environment, the multicultural society, contemporary social issues, cultural topics
- Grammatical Structures
- Receptive skills
- Written productive skills
- Individual oral
- Interactive oral activity