The Japanese are innovators in technology with many companies having infiltrated the world market. With Japanese people spending 100s of billions of dollars per year on consumer goods, services, and entertainment there are many work opportunities in Japan making Japanese an useful language to learn.
Japanese assessments comprise of reading, writing, speaking and listening. All these components need to be up to scratch in order to be successful in passing GCSE and A-Level exams. Studying Japanese is an exciting adventure into a new culture, traditions, and opens many doors. It can lead to working and studying in Spain and Latin America.
Our Japanese tutors are here to keep your grammar rules in check, to share their experiences of Chinese culture and to help you speak like a native.
- Identity and culture
- Local, natural, international and global areas of interest
- Current and future study and employment
- Media, popular culture, friends and family, healthy living, environment, the multicultural society, contemporary social issues, cultural topics
- Grammatical structures
- Receptive skills
- Written productive skills
- Individual oral
- Interactive oral activity