In Home Tuition Service
ONGOING LEARNING SUPPORT - EXAM PREPARATION - BOOSTER SESSIONS
Our tutors hail from Universities such as University College London, Durham University and Oxbridge and know what it takes to be successful in their studies. They teach the methods that have helped them during their academic career and ensure that you get the specific results you desire. Our tutors have undergone a rigorous selection process and training. This training is informed by the latest research in cognitive and neurosc so that we are certain that they are fully equipped to create the best learning experience and outcome possible. We also have some qualified teachers and tutors who are in their professional careers such as script writers, lawyers and software programmers who are ready to inspire your child.
We work alongside our student's mainstream syllabus as a support to their education and learning at home. We can pick up any areas which are lacking and propel strengths forward. Whether it is ongoing learning support throughout the year, a few months of booster sessions in the run up to big exams, or a few quick sessions to iron out any uncertainties, we are here to give a helping hand from the comfort of your own home.
- In home tutoring for all subjects and levels
- Online tutoring sessions - with interactive whiteboard
- Personalised programmes that work alongside existing school curriculum/homework
- Exam preparation
- Boost confidence in weaker subjects
- Catch up from illness absence
- Stretch gifted students
- Kindle love of learning
For 8+ Entrance Exams, 11+ Common Entrance, 13+ Common Entrance, GCSE, A-Levels, International Baccalaureate...
What You'll Experience From This Service
- Your child will receive tailor-made private tuition from University graduates & students currently in the field of academic education themselves, who have the drive to succeed and the ability to help others succeed too.
- Learn time-tested strategies and practices designed to help your child overcome any obstacle that stands in the way of their success in any area of subject.
- Participate in an environment where mistakes are not only welcomed but effectively learnt from.
- Learn how to love learning through entertainment, curiosity, fun challenges, inspired action and deeper understanding.
- And much, MUCH more...